Monday 15 April 2013

Being a Hunk is not the key to success as an actor but this logic seems too intriguing for John to contrive

Anyone who denies John Abraham is HOT?? Almost none but how many out there who would vouch for his acting skills??
Now would u believe if I say John is jealous li’l mousey?? Well here’s the thing.
The extremely hot & good looking (& least talented) John Abraham is envious of Ayushman ‘coz he felt the lad over shadowed his debut as a producer in the movie ‘Vicky Donor’.
John does not repeat same mistakes. He has seen to it that he hogs all the attention in HIS Production house’s next ‘Madras Café’. He’s decided he needs to act in this one. Probably then, people will notice him.
Referring to Madras Café John says
“I’m hoping we can repeat the same performance like we did in Vicky Donor [….] I hope it goes International”
Translation: I’m hoping for a down pour of awards just like that Ayushman had.
How difficult is it to understand Ayushman was appreciated for his good acting skills. And just assuming the same position as he had does not ensure success??
Suddenly the future of the production house’s future seems grim. Or at least as long as John continues to be the jealous self obsessed idiot.
To ensure the expected result, the most talented Nargis Fakhri has been casted opposite to John.
A Bull & Fish trying to create the magic eh? Let’s wait to see the movie sink.
I mean, fingers crossed. Good luck, John!
Posted by: Ria
Images:
johnabraham-fans.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey I ♥ john !! Hes cool !! But I have never thought about his acting skills !! Boo hoo . Let me analyse and I will let u guys know !! Heheh

    ReplyDelete